- Unit Length: 6m, 12m
MDPE We manufacture and supply Medium Density Polyethylene Pipes (MDPE Pipes) as per Indian as well as International standards, which can also be customized as per the specifications of our clients.MDPE pipes Complying with various standards.
- MDPE Size Range: From 20 mm OD to 315 mm OD
- MDPE Pressure Rating: From 2.5 Kg/sq. C.m. to 16 kg/ sq. cm.
- MDPE Temperature: -40°C to + 60°C
- MDPE Raw Material Grade: Available in PE 63/ PE 80/ PE 100 grade
- Colors: Black with Blue Strips, Blue, Yellow
- MDPE Working Life: 50 Years for Water Application
- MDPE Available in: Straight Lengths or Rolls/Coils upto 110 mm OD or as per Customer requirements
- Conforms to as per IS 4984 : 1995, ISO 4427: 2007, DIN 8074(1999-08) standards or as specified by customer Certified to be 100 % Safe for Drinking Water
- Suitable for Drinking Water
- Gas Application in Industries
- Residential Colonies
- Housing Societies
- Jal Boards
- Corporations etc.
Note : Refer PDF attached for technical specifications & complete features.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: New Delhi
- Production Capacity: 100 Tons-Month
- Packaging Details: MDPE Pipes can be supplied in coils as well as in straight Lengths upto 110 mm Outer Diameter (OD),
Above 110 mm Outer Diameter (OD), MDPE Pipes can be supplied in Straight Length of upto 6 Metres Each.