Approx Price: Rs 750 / Meter(s)
HDPE Widely applicable in Water Supply, Cable Ducting/Conduit, Chemical, Power and Various other industries, our range of High Density Polyethylene Plastic Pipes is in huge demand across the globe. Our HDPE Pipes can be customized as per the specifications of our clients.
- HDPE Size Range: From 20 mm O.D. to 1000 mm O.D
- HDPE Pressure Rating: 2.5 kg/ sq. cm to 16 kg/ sq. cm
- HDPE Raw Material Grade: PE 63, PE 80, PE 100
- Color: Black with Blue Strips, Blue or as per customer requirement
- HDPE Available in: Straight Lengths of 6 Mtrs. each or Rolls/Coils up to 110 mm OD or as per customers requirements
- HDPE Normal Working Temperature Range: -40° C. to +80° C
- HDPE Working Life: 50 Years for Water Application
- HDPE Conforms to as per IS 4984 : 1995, ISO 4427: 2007, IS 14333: 1996, DIN 8074(1999-08) ,IS 14151: 1999 standards or as specified by customer
- Process Water
- Waste Water
- Treated Water
- Irrigation Sewer
- Slurry Lines
- Chemical Applications
- Paper Mills
- Sugar Mills
- Residential Colonies
- Housing Societies
- Farm Houses
- Jal Boards Corporations
Note : Refer PDF attached for technical specifications & complete features.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: New Delhi
- Delivery Time: As per Order Quantity
- Packaging Details: HDPE Pipes can be supplied in Coils as well as Straight Lengths of 6 Mtrs. each upto 110 mm OD.
Above 110 mm OD HDPE Pipes to be supplied in Straight Lengths of 6 metres each.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 60 Meter(s)